Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Countdown to Back to School



As this Staples commercial celebrates, Back to School is the "most wonderful time of the year." Don't get me wrong. I love Noah, and I love being his mommy. We enjoyed our summer fun, including Cherry Crest Farm, the YMCA pool, mini golf, his birthday party, and the Pittsburgh Zoo to name a few.

Now it's time to enjoy the structure of a schedule again. Starting Monday, he will return to nursery school three mornings a week. And, because he attends school at the YMCA, I have no choice but to pack my gym bag and exercise. Most mornings I choose a one-hour water aerobics class followed by some time in the therapy pool (It stinks to get old but hey, that's why it's there.) I should also have some time to check email, make a few phone calls, or do some writing before school lets out.

Here's hoping for another productive year of living and learning for all of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...