Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Praying for Jon & Kate Plus 8 Gosselin Family

Yes, there are bigger problems in the world than Reality TV's Jon & Kate Plus 8. But for those of us who watch the show and care deeply for this family, it's time to offer our prayers. Actually, no matter what you think about them, their marriage or their choices, they still could use prayer. I can't imagine facing rumors of infidelity in private let alone through a carnival of talk show interviews and tabloids at the checkout. My heart and prayers go out to all of them - for truth, wisdom, reconciliation, protection and healing.

6 comments:

The Chocolate Lady said...

I agree with your prayers. May God's grace and mercy cover them.

Unknown said...

I am so sad for Kate and Jon. They truly need God's love and intervention at this time. I hope they know that there are many of us who are holding them in our hearts until they have turned to Jesus and his wondrous love. Both of them sound so hurt and angry. God bless them.
Sandy B
Canada

Karen said...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Rick Garner said...

While negative news and gossip swirls around the web about Jon & Kate Gosselin and their family, a new blog is joining the ranks of those praying for this couple and their family - JonandKatePrayers.com. The purpose of this blog is to refocus attention on praying for this couple, their marriage, and their family's healing.

Featured also are many resources and tools to help strengthen your marriage.

JonandKatePrayers.com

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

this is so sad. I really havnt been following whats going on in their lives other than they are seperating. I hope they find their direction in life.

Following from the MBC follow me club.
Have a blessed night!

Dawn

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

I agree. I am also praying for them. They have a beautiful family and hopefully they will be able to work things out....

I am following from MBC...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...