Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Top Ten Reasons I'm Attending The Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers Conference


The Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers Conference


10. GPCWC is held on Philadelphia Biblical University's beautiful campus just outside of my birthplace.
9. I can gather with over 200 writing friends and mentors, many of which have become life-long friends.
8. Marlene Bagnull has a heart for helping others "write His answer."
7. I can learn the ins and outs of novel writing from award-winning author Susan May Warren, just one of several continuing sessions offered.
6. There are tons of workshops to help me get published, market, and learn the craft.
5. I am co-teaching a workshop on how to minister through blogging, vlogging, and social networking.
4. I can meet with editors, knowing that several of my previous appointments resulted in published clips.
3. I will hear keynote speakers discuss their writing, social justice, and missions experiences.
2. I will leave encouraged.
1. I will gain the direction, insights, and contacts needed to spread God's message of love and hope.

Let me know if you're also attending. I would love to meet you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...