Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 1: Ten Facts About Me

Today I'm starting a 30-day blog series in pictures. Here is a picture of me plus ten facts...
  1. I grew up as an only child.
  2. I was raised Catholic, but I trusted Jesus as my Savior at age 21.
  3. My first published clip was a poem in Highlights for Children (at around age 7).
  4. I attended a former all-boys high school in Philadelphia (Central).
  5. I studied Management Information Systems and Health Care Administration in college (La Salle Univ.)
  6. I met my husband, Eric, when we worked together at the home shopping channel QVC (and I wasn't even shopping for a husband at the time!)
  7. We adopted our son (now 6) from Russia.
  8. In the past, I've worked in a doctor's office, library, as a church secretary, and as an eBay store owner.
  9. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure (more on that in a few days.)
  10. I just published my first book, Praying Through Your Adoption.
Photo courtesy of Eric Cressman Photography.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...