Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother Nurture Month: Maintaining Mother Nurture & Contest

Perhaps you remember the 70's commercial that featured the line "It's not nice to fool mother nature." (If not, you can watch it here.) As we wrap up our Mother Nurture series, I'd like to suggest it's not nice to fool mother nurture, either.

Let's face it. We're often juggling home, work, husbands, children, and so on. And, while I wouldn't trade my family for anything, it gets draining at times. The moments I can steal to read a book, enjoy a quiet bath, or go to the store solo help me to recharge. I've come to appreciate those moments, and I won't feel guilty or apologize for taking them. Sacrificing my mother nurture moments wouldn't fool anyone.

In honor of Mother's Day, I am giving away a Mother Nurture Prize Pack that includes 6 books, two bracelets (from QVC), and other small goodies for one lucky reader and her friend to enjoy. To enter, send an email to info[at]mommyforward.com with "Contest" in the subject line. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Thursday May 5. Because of the weight of the package, I must limit this contest to US residents only. Thanks for understanding. The winner will be announced and contacted on Saturday May 7, 2011.

Need to catch up on the other Mother Nurture posts? Click here.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

MICHELE CERVONE SCOTT said...

Contest deadline extended until 11:59 PM EST tonight (Friday)! Good luck everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...