Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas in July!

Christmas came early for the Scott household - and it's July! First, my husband Eric and I had a blast at the International Christian Retail Show (ICRS) in Atlanta where we promoted my first book, Praying Through Your Adoption. I loved sharing books and encouragement with authors, readers, and book store owners. Meeting Karen Kingsbury, June Hunt, the Duggars, and sharing my book with a new audience, like the wonderful Tricia Goyer, blessed me beyond measure.

Once we got home, the gifts kept coming. I found out I was selected to attend a Women of Faith weekend in Philadelphia as a BookSneeze blogger. I've attended WOF events in the past, so I know the blessings that await - from the awesome worship to the excellent speakers. I LOVE the theme they've chosen "Imagine" and the description on the website that reads "the God who loves you can do far more than you can ever Imagine." I can attest to that, and I'm excited to blog, tweet, and post the nuggets of hope and wisdom I receive there. In the meantime, here's a video preview to wet our appetites -


One final Christmas-in-July shout out goes to the time I've been devoting to my sabbatical. It's been time well-spent to refresh and refocus. I'm looking forward to sharing more about it in a future post.

What gifts have you received lately? Let's celebrate together by leaving your comment below.

Merry Christmas,





Disclaimer: BookSneeze / Women of Faith is providing two free tickets in exchange for my social media coverage and promotion of this event, although the views expressed are strictly my own.


Image: photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...