Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Party in my tummy

Watch this clip from Yo Gabba Gabba

Things don't always go the way we plan. Last week I should have met with the surgeon to set my lap-band surgery date. But the doctor's schedule changed. To make matters worse, I started PMS-ing and headed straight for my husband's birthday cake and our son's Halloween stash.

The once exclusive party in my tummy, whose guest list included fruits, vegetables, and dairy, now welcomed french fries, chocolate, and pizza. The party was fun while it lasted. I've got the numbers on the scale to prove it. But now it's time to reinstate the VIP list. Sorry, junk food, you're uninvited.

I need to get back on track this week before I see the surgeon on Friday. Hopefully we can set that surgery date. This party needs velvet ropes for reinforcement.

My thanks to Noah and a favorite show "Yo Gabba Gabba" for the reminder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...